Ekuinas welcomes business proposals from all Malaysian companies that are now planning to pursue the next phase of expansion. The quick checklist below will help you assess your company’s suitability to Ekuinas’ investment criteria.
Does your company possess significant growth potential?
If you have answered YES to all the questions above, we welcome you to submit your business proposal.
Please see the checklist below.
To submit your business proposal to Ekuinas, check that you have all the pertinent information below to send to our office:
Description of business:
- Principal activities of the company
- List of Shareholders
- Board of Directors and their profiles
- Senior Management members and their profiles
- Description of products and services
Summary of 3 year’s historical financial results and 3 years’ financial projection including:
- Revenue/Gross Profit
- Shareholders’ funds
Details of the proposal:
- Complete or partial divestment, injection of new equity
- Stake available/size of the deal/amount required
- If new equity, proposed use of proceeds
- Growth rate
- Industry characteristics
- Market players
Please submit your business proposal to:
Investment Department Ekuiti Nasional Berhad
Level 16, Surian Tower
No. 1 Jalan PJU 7/3
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03-7710 7171
Fax : 03-7710 7173
Website : www.ekuinas.com.my